Originally Posted by massdaytona
Originally Posted by RMCHRGR
Originally Posted by massdaytona
Originally Posted by RMCHRGR
[quote=70HemiGTX]M One slickster bought a single inside B body bucket seat bracket from me on Friday for $35, may have even haggled me down on it. I walked by his spot on Saturday and he literally put a 1 in front of the 35, same tag. Gonna hold on to that for a while Weasel.

so i guess if 'weasel' sells it for less then 35buck, u will eat the diff???

$135 was the new asking price.

i understand- my question was u sold it for 35, he is now asking 135, but if he sells it under 35bucks, r u going to refund him the between 35 and whatever he sells it for (lets say 25bucks)??

No, obviously not. Was it you?

Honestly I really don't care about what anyone does with something after they buy it from me, just thought it was a little bit of a chintzy, greedy move and it made me chuckle to myself when I saw it like c'mon, really? That's all. Maybe he knows more than me about how to price this stuff? Probably. If the dude thinks he can get $135 for a single inside bucket seat track without studs or any other hardware then good for him. Would you pay that much? I wouldn't. Usually if someone is asking $135 for anything generally they won't just take $35 but hey, you never know.

If he got anything over $35 for it he would have made money on it and again, good for him. Maybe I shoulda listed it for more but then I the risk of not selling it and taking it home again to sit on my shelf. No idea if he sold it at that price or not. If he didn't sell it, he paid me for the privilege of taking it home.

'71 Duster
'72 Challenger
'17 Ram 1500