Originally Posted by 70HemiGTX
Myself and a few others laughed our butts off when a guy riding one of those carts (I think it was a 3 wheeled one) dumped it in front of my swap spot. I don't think he was even moving. It just kind of went over in slow motion.

I saw that!

The rain on Thursday was a bummer for sure and the humidity was ridiculous even for central PA in mid July. Had a great time as always though hanging with friends, combing the swap meet and walking the show. One of the highlights of my weekend was when Herb McCandless was casually talking to a bunch of us standing around the Demon for about 20 minutes, that was awesome!

I used to go to South Mountain every year and it was always well attended, bummer to hear no one came down. For me personally it's kinda hard to go down there when you have a vendor spot. Rain must have kept a lot of guys away.

I did OK vending, moved a bunch of stuff that I never dreamed would go. Went home with more money than I brought so that was good! Pricing things to sell seems to work for getting rid of worn out, take-off junk that's been collecting dust for 20 years or new parts that I never used. Didn't care what I sold things for was just glad to get rid of it. I even sold old broken tools and equipment.

Usual swap meet shenanigans still went on though. One slickster bought a single inside B body bucket seat bracket from me on Friday for $35, may have even haggled me down on it. I walked by his spot on Saturday and he literally put a 1 in front of the 35, same tag. Gonna hold on to that for a while Weasel.

Looking forward to next year.

'71 Duster
'17 Ram 1500