It looks like I will be awarded a $5000 custom travel package for my achievement in a sales contest. boogie

From what I know so far, I will be contacted by a travel agent to put together a trip. If the trip cost more than $5000, I'd have to pay the difference. I'm looking for ideas where to go.

Here is some background: It will be me and my wife, we are both 60, and even though I'm game, she can't/won't do real strenuous stuff like long hikes up mountains, or scary stuff like jump out of a plane or zip line, etc. Also, we are not really into night life, but we enjoy fine dining when on trips. We live in Minnesota, and I'm super busy in the summer, so a warm, interesting winter get-away seems like the best idea. We don't like to just lay on the beach in one spot all day. But walking around on beaches and seeing cool stuff is very interesting to us. I like to see new stuff that I've never seen before, natural wonders, cool man-made stuff like tours of gigantic dams or historic ruins for example.

We discussed going to the holy land at one time, but personal safety is kind of a concern on a trip like that. Is that really something we need to be concerned about?

Since I don't have a cash option, only the trip, I feel like we should do something that I wouldn't do if I was spending my own money.

What ideas do you guys have for me? confused

Last edited by Hemi_Joel; 03/15/20 01:54 AM.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/boeexFms.jpg[/img]
31 Plymouth Coupe, 392 Hemi, T56 magnum
RS23J71
RS27J77
RP23J71
RO23J71
WM21J8A
I don't regret the things I've done. I only regret the things I didn't do.
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. ~ Plato"