We stayed in The Pacific Beach Hotel. It was pretty nice, but honestly....all we did there was sleep, shower, and boogie lol. I don't think I'd try the door knob thing! Supposedly....just because you get this one, doesn't mean you're immune afterwards. I hope she will stay 10 days to a week, so you guys can see all you want to see. Another thing we did one day was take a trip up into the mountains on Oahu. We went to a place where Mighty Joe Young, Lost, 50 First Dates, and parts of Pearl Harbor and Tora Tora Tora were filmed. We rode 4 wheelers back up into the cove to see some of it. Try to be in front of the line if you do that....it's dusty! We stopped on the way back, to have dinner at The Polynesian Cultural Center. OMG was that meal good! We never rented a car. Everywhere we went was on a tour bus. The trip around the Big Island was very interesting, but it was a long day. That is a big ass island, and we rode over 300 miles making 1 lap around it! Saw a lot of Mopars sitting around though. scope I hope y'all have a good time! up