To quote Rodney Carrington, "I feel like I’m sharing too much with you people" but, my car budget has taken a hit this year. Everything seems to snowball.

Last year, my Fiancé and I decided that we’re not going anywhere for awhile so; I said, fine, I’m building a garage addition.

I went from picture number 1 to picture number 2.

I’m not a pro at anything but, I hate to pay for anything I believe I’m capable of doing myself so; I did the siding work with the help of my future father in law. By myself, I redid all the trim with pvc composite. I ripped all the existing soffit down and redid all of it and finished the new section, added all new facial board and trim, I wired some new lights and fixed some electrical issues. I’ve done a lot of grading but, still have more and yard work to do in the fall. I also hauled in about 2 ton of asphalt millings to finish between the garage and the fence. I was responsible for removing all the excess dirt so; one load at a time, I’ve been shoveling it in my truck and driving it to friend’s properties and leveling their yards. I’ve taken 15 loads out; I have about 6 more. I plan on leveling my back yard with the remainder of the dirt.

IMG_1929.JPGIMG_6922.JPG