Blower vs. NA: as long as the primary is big enough (sized for the boosted power, not the engine size or NA power) the length and equal or not matters much less, and saves $$, the chamber is always swept clean by fresh charge (not true with most turbos, which are extremely sensitive to high backpressure vs. boost pressure ratio).

Buying a Procharger: unless you get it from Scott or another trusted source, assume the brackets are too thin, and do what's needed. Many pictures, diagrams of blower brackets would cause a mechanical engineer to cry: metal and holes in the wrong places. Not an expert, but give me a good .jpg of the bracket and how it attaches, and I'll tell you if I see something wrong. Remember, "too thin" isn't the only error but it's common, and sometimes fixable with a simple 1/4" thick doubler plate (even a length of angle) bolted through the bracket assisting the stressed areas. Trust me, many people (who would never offer themselves as engineers) can intuitively "know" where the bracket will bend!

Boffin Emeritus