Went back to look at the list of carbs.

Did 6A make it on the motor? Figure that carb might've had a little calmer emulsion than some of the others.

Originally Posted By BradH

1. BG Race Demon RS set up w/ 1.42" venturi sleeves
=> previous tune as used on my car when it ran 10.5s as driven to the track

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... that means you can pick two (2) of the remaining carbs listed.

2. BG Gold Claw set up w/ 1.50" venturi sleeves
=> new & untested config
=> pushing the limit for venturi size w/ downleg boosters that I believe will work well on my car

3. QFT/Proform 1.45" venturi main body used as basis for complete carb
=> original boosters; new & untested
=> Basically a Proform "950" with a better tune

4. QFT/Proform 1.52" venturi main body used as basis for complete carb
=> BLP modified boosters; new & untested; this is the limit for venturi size w/ downleg boosters I'll try
=> comparable to a QFT Race-Q 1000, which Quick Fuel used to win the small-block class in the last BLP Carb Challenge held a few years ago

5. QFT/Proform 1.59" venturi annular booster main body used as basis for complete carb
=> original boosters; new & untested
=> comparable to a QFT Race-Q 1050-AN, which AndyF said has been the best performing 4150 carb he's tested so far

6a. Holley Ultra HP/XP 1.60" venturi carb re-fitted with Mark Whitener's custom annular boosters
=> purchased from AndyF 'cuz I thought it looked "interesting"
=> Dominic "Thumper Carbs" worked on the tune to make it more driveable vs its original dyno tune

6b. Same as #6a, only with Holley Ultra HP/XP 1.56" venturi main body blended out to 1.58" and equipped with the same 12-hole annular boosters as the #5 carb
=> new & untested config
=> Mark Whitener's flow testing of a variety of carbs showed the modified Ultra HP/XP 1.56" (1.58") venturi main body flowed noticeably better than Holley's 1.60" venturi body... so I decided to build one

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------