No problem.

I put the shorblock together some time ago and its been in the corner of the garage for a few years now, as other projects have taken over. I never really paid attention to the deck-height, but after reading this forum, it got me thinking and I had just a couple bolts holding the heads on. So I did a quick check with my trusty calipers. Due to the chamfer, that you mentioned, its tough to measure, but I came up with .006, but I think its slightly more. I don't have an indicator handy at at the moment.

To reiterate this particular H-code 383/330 horse engine out of our 69 Charger: It is an AC car, with a turquoise, non-HP block. It had red springs on the original heads, and a standard, I think 666 intake manifold, along with HP exhaust manifolds. The carb was replaced with an AVS, so I'm not 100% sure on what carb it came with originally, but it appears it may have been a holley 4160 series. No windage tray, but 402 pan. I tossed the original came, in favor of a full Lunati matching kit, but what I had researched a few years ago, and several threads on here, is that they had a 2v-camshaft. The pie tin is red, with the "383-four barrel" designation, with the standard small round HP-air cleaner. Some where, I have pics, but they are from a long time ago, and the cars been long time torn apart.