As far as the blue charger for sale in above post:
Well mine is a 69, not a 68, but I THINK that A/C big blocks had the duel snorkel air cleaners(68/69 B-body) So maybe that was changed a while back, because the one he has looks much cooler then the duel snorkel.
Also the fuel line looks to be going to the wrong spot,as if maybe the carb has been swaped?
Again maybe its different in 68 vs 69, but 69 A/C 383 got Holley.

I was told on a different site that 68/69 big block A/C, 4Bbl cars all got Holley carbs.

That may be the fuel line for the Carter?

Back to the other topic:

I don't take the little white books as gospel,just a point in the right direction, but the numbers on my Holley carb come back as a 69, 383 a/c carb, so my car being a 69 383 A/c Charger, I am guessing it the correct (org ) carb. The car is 45+ years old so it could have been changed.
My car has 7,000 miles it was hit hard in driver 1/4 panel over 37 years ago and has been parked from then on, so most of all the stuff on my car looks factory. But anything could have been changed/swapped, I don't personally know.
The build sheet has the engine # as 899 that's how I came to that conclusion about yellow crayon mark on pass side valve cover.
At first,I thought it was a 68, but after looking at build sheet and the valve cover I now think it may have read 899.

Last edited by Bad B-rad; 05/19/17 02:39 PM.