Still pluggin along on my 33. Most of the small nagging fresh build issues have been addressed. Got several questions. 1. Alignment; This car has a typical short arm long arm front suspension with coil overs and rack steering. Rear is a canted 4 link, also with coil overs. At present, running 1/2 degree positive camber, 3 degrees caster, 1/16 toe in. Upon decel at about 65 mph, it will sometimes hunt for a line ( left or right). Also, when turning in to corners at speed, I have to over correct ( wants to go farther in to the turn than my original input ). No sway bars or pan hard bar. No slop anywhere with poly bushing and heim joints on all pivot areas. Nothing is severe, but it aint what I would like. It's been suggested that I add another 3 degrees of caster, which I can do easily. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Not very familiar with canted 4 link rear suspensions. Is there some side to side movement with them? Do I need to add a pan hard bar? #2. Looking to have a billet aluminum windshield molding made for this car. Presently using "Flex Chromes" bendable chrome molding in this area, but it is slowly starting to pull up on the corners. Any ideas? Thanks for any reply's. John

2016-04-16 RCCAC Jakes Corner (20).jpg33Plymouth close frt.jpg33Plymouth quarter Rear.jpg

Fastest 300