When I started designing this car and looking at what target market I wanted to focus on I made my mind up that it would be a driver. I am not saying the body and chassis combo cant be a trailer queen!

I built the car for the road and took safety into consideration in every part of the car. Could I of went with thin wall round tubing, 1/2 inch cross member instead of 3/4, 1/2 heims and rodends instead of 3/4, fiberglass floor with a thin piece of wood sandwiched between the glass instead of 1/4 steel???? Sure I could of and it would of saved me THOUSANDS of dollars and I probably would of sold the same number of cars I have to date. BUT I wanted to design a unique street rod for an untapped mopar market that if a husband and wife wanted to jump in and drive across the country they wouldn't be worried about a deer jumping out and going completely threw the car!

The car is fiberglass not steel I understand that so I have made up for the weakness in panels by supporting the structure around it. I am sure John will post pictures of the steel interior and the chassis bracing. I hope to be updating the website soon with new pictures of the latest designs.

Cheers,
Matt
Custom33

Owner of Custom33.com 1933 Plymouth Coupe and Roadster Kits