I will keep this thread positive by ignoring this post. I hope you enjoy your day and your Cuda.

Quote:

I looked over your pictures. You still have a ladder frame with no provisions to prevent racking. That's where your rectangle turns into a diamond.

Look at the frame in a 38 Plymouth in the link , see the big X in the middle, that is crossbracing.

raising the rack rather than a tall stack of a bumpsteer fix would have been smarter. Cantilevering the outer tierod end is a poor substitute, look up cantilever I do not have time to explain the English language to you.

What about the ackermann? It appears in the pictures that the outer tie rods are inboard the ball joints, not proper in a front steer.

My definition of a scrub line is the same as the world's. If I have to define it for you then you don't know it. If you don't know it did you account for it? scrub line

5 link, if you don't know what it is why are you in the chassis business? 5 LINK - 101

Got the DOT approval letter on those rod ends? I'm guessing no, not really guessing though.

ASE, the state requires the inspection by an ASE certified master mechanic to title a kit car build. I do not care if you ever heard of them as it appears there is much you have never heard of. I do not care if you "trust" one to do a safety inspection as it appears you are pretty much slapping stuff together as cheaply as possible and calling it "good".

What it really looks like to me is that you got yourself a copy of how to build your own T bucket frame and used that as your basis for this chassis.

Owner of Custom33.com 1933 Plymouth Coupe and Roadster Kits