FWIW the converter is an 8" that is 6000 stall behind an 800hp motor. We now it was way tight for the combo so tried another one, no change other than a lot more RPM up top and 14% slip. We may have found an issue today with my son working on it as I was home most the day today. He is still working on it now and hopefully found something. Will report back and let you know if it is better tomorrow.

This is a very thrown together piece with parts we had lying around. We have a 511 on the stand but kinda want to get this deal sorted out first. It is a very compromised combo, I considered more compression but not wanting to dump a bunch of money in it used what was here. As for the cam I will have to find the card, I don't recall it being to crazy on duration and it is in 2 advanced and is on a typical mopar 108lsa. Not my favorite but once again was here and had it forever.

FWIW I saw a couple comments about not using a 2 step. Not sure that will help any here as the car seems to stumble and stop about 3600 or so, then after a short duration will jump up on the chip. I am sure if we unplugged it it would still "Stall" at 3600 before pushing through and going to converter stall?!? The issue is the temporary "Stall" at 3600 that will not go away, but we may have found an issue and will let you al know.

Last edited by Al_Alguire; 11/27/15 05:00 AM.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"