I'm having similar isues with me car with E85 Al, it is intermittent though, not all th etime confused It made three time trial runs the last time out and didn't miss or hestitate, first round it stutter and missed the first hundred feet after letting go of the trans brake button, same thing the next day runaway I let it idle on the starting line with the trans brake on until the top light comes on and I then floor it and let go of the trans brake button, the Biondo 400 Mega box releases the trans brake in the time I set in it to not red light. I've been fighting this problem on and off for the last year, it is not consitent so I'm not real sure if it is the ignition( the MSD 7AL2 failed last year and I had them repair it before racing started this year), carb or tranny or converter confused
I would verify TDC now before doing anything else with a brass TDC tool in the #1 spark plug hole scopethumbs
Edited, I may have a power valve issue,it is three years old now using E85 work I'll check it next week when it warms up outside.

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 11/26/15 11:18 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)