Not sure honestly about the footbrake thing. I did take it to the top end tonight and just stabbed it a couple times and it did not seem thrilled with that either honestly. We have been racing so just dealing with this deal. The car is actually being used by someone else this weekend so tryting not to throw anything else at him, plus it is 5K a day Thur, Friday and 10K Saturday so trying to go some rounds and deal with it.

MrP I agree honestly. It has picked up a bunch with timing and nothing else. We have a BOATLOAD in it by the light but it cannot be correct. All three lights show 48+ degrees in it now. But the plugs don't tell the same story at all. We MAY ad more timing but we are racing now just looking for ideas to try after this deal, once I can verify the issue. IF we can get it ready early enough tomorrow will ad some more for the run for the money deal.

What heat range plug are you using with E85? This has been a tad frustrating to say the least. I want to keep adding timing but a little voice in my head keeps say whoa there smile

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"