Quote:

I don't have a provision for a stock pump so I had thought to run an electric pump to the surge and mount everything in the back using the existing feed line and then hook the return to the vapor line and run it back to your surge tank. The Walboro pump is relatively cheap and quiet from what I understand. I would hate to have a holley back there howling away...do you have a different suggestion?

Well, the stock 5/16" fuel line from the stock tank to the PowerSurge is fine. However, the fuel line to and from the PowerSurge and the carb/FI will need to be at least 3/8", possibly 1/2", depending on how much power you make. So, if you mount the PowerSurge in the back of the car, you end up running larger lines the length of the car, which negates some of the advantages of the PowerSurge.

Since you can't run a stock mechanical pump, and since you don't want to mount the PowerSurge near the front of the car, the PowerSurge isn't ideal for you after all. Sorry. It's really designed to be mounted near the front of the car and to make it easy to upgrade an existing stock system.

Designing a better mouse trap always seems to lead to the evolution of smarter mice. www.robbmcperformance.com