Quote:

Quote:

Well, having just dealt with a situation where someone told me the deal I was presenting was too be good to be true, I find my self in the same situation.... I have seen the surge tank solution and this seems really nice. Does it require the mechanical pump as I do not have provision for one? Can it be mounted at the back of the car? This is very intriguing!

You can mount it anywhere it will fit as long as it is upright (or nearly so). But you do need a "lift pump" to feed the surge tank. Normally a mechanical pump is used as the lift pump but you could also use a small electric pump. Even 40 gph would be plenty.

Well, I am hoping the system would be quiet...so to clarify you are saying I could run...say a Walboro external pump of the existing sender to your 1000 Surge system using the 5/16 line as a feed and the 1/4 vapor as a return and it would support a 100 hp? I am lead to believe the smaller line size would add heat to the fuel and considering how much would be flowing back through the return at idle..would it be better to run larger lines?