Quote:

The PowerSurge is ideal for, and was designed for, the customer who is starting with a completely stock fuel system and has recently increased the horsepower (and/or switched to EFI) such that the stock fuel system will no longer suffice.
The PowerSurge is designed to be used with the stock fuel lines, stock mechanical pump and stock fuel tank. It eliminates the need for a sumped/baffled tank or a fuel cell.

It does require a return/bypass regulator but the return line runs from the regulator to the PowerSurge, not back to the fuel tank (so it normally makes the most sense to mount the unit in the engine compartment).

Using larger fuel lines to and from the fuel tank does nothing to improve performance. Using a high performance fuel pump to feed the PowerSurge does nothing to improve performance. A stock mechanical pump is fine. (The stock pump is just used to keep the PowerSurge topped off with fuel). If you can't run a stock mechanical pump, a small electric pump mounted as low and as close to the fuel tank as possible will also work but a stock mechanical pump is usually more dependable and quieter.

I don't have a provision for a stock pump so I had thought to run an electric pump to the surge and mount everything in the back using the existing feed line and then hook the return to the vapor line and run it back to your surge tank. The Walboro pump is relatively cheap and quiet from what I understand. I would hate to have a holley back there howling away...do you have a different suggestion?