It sounds like maybe you have offset retainers? Yeah, the Victors have their own set of hurdles. I run them and don't know anyone else personally who runs them but, that's the way I like it FWIW Here's my combo if it helps at all and, it's all just my 440/512 MW Victors, .674 sollid roller, Trick Flow springs TFS-16943-16(which are actually PAC-1243)installed at 1.900, Comp tool steel retainers 1732-16(very compact low profile), Comp CCA-4785-16 locators, 621-16 lash caps, Smith Bros .375x.083 pushrods, Harland Sharp S70016EVK rockers. No spring/retainer clearance issues even without lash caps. I decided to run the caps only because the sharp rockers sweep the roller toward the outer tips of the valves and wanted more contact. I'm sure it's not the ideal setup but seems to be working OK. Has been to 7400 RPM a couple times but keep it below 7k now. Also, don't forget about the possible center rocker stand breakage issue. I preemptively removed the factory helicoil and drilled/tapped and installed a 1.0 inch helicoil further into the head so the top of insert is just below bottom of stand. Learned that trick here on Moparts

8379122-vh12.jpg (184 downloads)

Sworn Member Central Valley MoPar Drag Pack. You can reach me at (done-et-chasing@going-rounds.gone)... :-)

[img]https://s6.postimg.org/v3mbggksx/SAC16.jpg[/img]image hosting more than 5mb