Since it's show off and tell time. I built this entire car except for the chassis in 1993. It's a 632" big chief pontiac in a Donovan block/shorty PG/9". Trick 2 piece dragster dry sump pan. Went 6.90s without the nitrous. This is the 3rd dragster that I built myself and it is NOT one of the 6 top alcohol dragsters that I built.
It has a belt driven fuel pump on alcohol and had a separate holley blue pump and tank with gasoline for the nitrous system all in a dragster.
I did all the work, built the motor, trans, rear end, wired and plumbed every piece myself. I also tuned and drove them.
I also won races with this car and qualified #1 at every race one year, 8 of them. Ran super quick with it. Had to run 450s with it, which it would do every run on motor only.

Used a very basic microprocessor to pulse the nitrous solenoids. That's why there's 2 solenoids in series, one was a safety. Tons of wiring, diodes across the coils to protect the controller and relays for the solenoids.

Then I went from quick 8 cars to top alcohol dragsters. Same deal I built every piece of the car except the chassis. I did 99% of the tuning but did get help from Tom Conway at some races.

Better know your fuel system otherwise you will burn up/torch your motor in under 3 seconds under power, I've done it. I had 6 guys working for me and had a nice sponsor to help with the cost. Red car is me.
I ended it, the racing. Had a sponsor who wanted to double his budget with me, wanted more races from me for the next year. I decided to take a year off since it wasn't fun anymore. We won best appearing crew at our last race with new uniforms. I may go back someday, I still own a lot of equipment to race. I burned no bridges, were all still friends including the sponsor. These pictures was not the last race.