Quote:

Quote:

Boy do I feel like a geek I think I might just switch the positions and clip my ET from 10.91 to maybe 10.50 I thought I was doing pretty good with a 3600# car and 3.54 gears I'll change it tomorrow and wait unti spring and try it out.
Thanks
Gus

Gus, I will betcha you have all the ET and MPH your going to get out of the Carter pump and filter, no matter where you mount that filter All kidding aside those 90 GPH Fram filters do have two ninety degree turns inside of them Changing the location from the inlet to the outlet side of the pump may or any not make any difference to that pump I think those small Carter electric pumps, race or street version, are not rated above 6 lbs of pressure so the suction side is probally not straining real hard to keep the pump in fuel Maybe it is time for a better pump and filter combination

Yeah Cab I know I've pretty much exceeded the limits of that pump even though it's the 14 PSI race unit I'm still pulling hard at the stripe and I'm running just under 125 MPH I got a buddy that sells wires and fuel pumps so I might just upgrade this winter
Thanks Cab
Gus

8342874-moriaburnout.JPG (75 downloads)

64 Plymouth Savoy
493 Indy EZ's by Nick at Compu-Flow
5-Speed Richmond faceplate Liberty box
Dana 60