A friend of mine purchased a very nice red Hemi RR 4 speed with white guts, He paid big bucks for the car. I looked the car over with basically a magnifying glass, It had the fender tag, It looked legit. He had Galen come to his home to look at the RR. Galen said this car was originally green with a green interior and a column shift automatic transmission. my friend was pissed, He ask Galen how he knew, Galen said I looked at it years ago when it was green with the real fender tag on it. So.... for all you guys saying a fender tag doesn't matter if it's a reproduction. My friend paid a bunch of money for what he thought was a red 4 speed Hemi car, It was still a Hemi car that part is true. But he never would have paid big bucks if he has known it was a green on green column shift automatic. I seriously doubt any of you think a green on green column auto is worth as much as a red 4 speed. The fender tag was redone to sell the car with more desirable options and the make more money on it period. My friend put the car up for sale, telling the truth about how the car was really optioned and took a 50K loss on the car. Many repo fender tags are done to make a car what it isn't to get more money out of it.