Quote:

I bet the sealant you added to the covers and breathers will help. You likely have more oil up top now since your not oiling the lifters anymore and that might be splashing its way up. Mine leaks oil from the breathers after a pass or hard run and I just wipe it off and roll on lol. It leaks down average of about 2.5-3% so I am not concerned its a blow by problem.

Now the big question, what did it run with the new setup?

Clark

I hope it does, or atleast puts me in the right direction. Taking the car for a drive tonight to the local hangout, so I will see when I get there what it looks like under the hood.

I have also decided that I am going to add a catch can and drill into my fuel pump block off plate with a -10 or -12 line to add some extra ventilation. If that with the open breathers does not help, I am going to try moving the check valves for the pan evac behind my mufflers...only problem is there is only about 1-2" of straight pipe after the muffler before it turns right down.

And yes, about the cars performance...I went 10.95 right off the trailer at 120mph running way LEAN. I left everything as it was from last year suspension wise, 34 degrees total timing, and a tighter nitrous converter. Went a 1.47 60' on that pass. I ran a 7.0 index the rest of the weekend and added some jet to the carb to get rid of the lean condition but didn't mess with anything else since it was running right at the index. I plan to head out to a TNT, try get some .80's out of it on the motor, and then once I get this crankcase pressure sorted out I want to start hitting it with the spray. Have a race with a exhaust, cold air, and tune GTR coming up that I NEED to win LOL