First, what ever you push in to the valve covers can't be touching the baffles. Gotta correct that first. Second, if you are racing with a full exhaust ( like you street drive it), the exhaust evac system won't work. Any back pressure on the evac tubes will close off the valves and shut the system off. If you are running a pcv, the crankcase ( other valve cover ) has to be vented to the atmosphere. Having a pcv on one valve cover and an exhaust evac on the other won't work as there will be no vent to the atmosphere that way. Keep in mind all these scenerios can change a little bit based on exhaust back pressure and how much engine blow-by you have. Example: When I test on the street, I run a very minimal back pressure exhaust system. With my exhaust evac system hooked up ( both sides ) I can still pull a small amount of vacuum at idle and up to about 2K ( around 3" of water ). Somewhere around 2500rpm the exhaust back pressure is enough to close off the valves and the crankcase goes to pressure. If I wind it up, it will be enough pressure to blow out a breather so the crankcase can vent. So, if you are running a full exhaust ( quiet enough to be legal ), exhaust evacs won't work. They will work great if you run open headers at the track. If you don't want to play switcharu between the street and the track, just run 2 breathers and vent them to the atmosphere - after you fix the breather to baffle problem. Be prepared to wipe down your fire wall on a regular interval.

Fastest 300