This has been interesting to read and made me think of how to answer it. I bought my Challenger convertible in 1972. I've made a few changes to it to suit me and wouldn't change it back. The most notable change from the original window sticker and build sheets which I have are the addition of hood pins (to prevent theft of Shaker setup in 1970s) and the change to a tinted windshield. This is how I like the car and I bought a lot of NOS parts for it in the mid 1970s to 1980s right from the Dodge dealer so I didn't pay outrageous prices for them. It's not factory correct for these items and things like PCV valve, oil filter, etc and it won't be as long as I own the car because of the high prices on the NOS parts. An interesting side note: In the 1990s at a show in Spokane, I heard a person tell his friend that my car had to be a fake because it very few 340 shaker verts were built in 1971. I showed him copies of the original window sticker, build sheet and dealer paperwork. He looked me up and down and told his friend no one like me could afford a real car like this so it had to be a fake. A no win situation.