With regards to Loctite not holding on stainless; every external bolt on my motor is stainless. Every one is installed with 40-year old Loctite blue. I haven't had an issue. Every bolt I've pulled had required about the same amount of torque to loosen it as it did to tighten.

These are over-the-counter stainless bolts, not pretty ARP pieces but never-the-less it kinda kills that "doesn't work on stainless" idea.

I would suggest another call to Loctite if there is any concern rather than relying on someone's memory from a few years back. Not sayin' it isn't true, just sayin' its worth confirming.

If you want bolts that don't come loose on the oilpan, go to a bolt supply place (not Home Depot!!) and get bolts with the little nylon insert in them. These things NEVER back out under their own power. Otherwise an internal star washer works good.

For sealing the pan I spoke to the guys at Muscle Motors and bought their funky gasket. Then I took their advice and "layed the RTV to it". I'm pretty sure I could take out all the bolts and not worry about the pan leaking or falling off !!!