Ok I got her done! Pan is bolted back on.

I cleaned everything super well. I scraped off all the leftover gasket/RTV, went over it with 000 steel wool, and wiped it down with lacquer thinner. All surfaces were clean and oil free!

Next I chased all the bolt holes with a tap and used a tiny drill bit (in reverse low speed) to knock out the RTV from the holes. I sprayed all the holes with brake cleaner and blew all the gunk out of em!

I used the high tack sealant on the two gaskets and put them on the windage tray first. I high tacked the top of the gasket and used a dab of copper RTV on the rear seal retainer and where the timing cover meats the block. Stuck windage tray up there and added the pan with some high tack on the flanges.

I carefully crisscrossed all the pan bolts hand tight first. Then I went back and snuck up with the torque wrench. I torqued everything down to 180 in-lbs (15 ft-lbs) which I saw on several websites. 200 in-lbs seemed a little much and I don't want to deform this pan. I used lock tight on all the bolts.

Yes I did have the infamous rear seal issues but I went to the 440source billet retainer with the Viton seals. Bone dry now for over a year. I guess I am one of the lucky ones now in that regard.

I appreciate all the input guys! I did use the Milodan gaskets as the ones that were there a year had not leaked yet. I will let you know what happens when I get this back on the road. I still have to get me new Firm Feel gear in which comes in next week!