Quote:

Trgnmn -- There is a common test to see if the "nut-behind-the-wheel" is functioning at high levels... very simply, allow another different "nut-behind-the-wheel" to go into action in the driver's seat with your vehicle, preferably at a timed autocross or road course event, and compare the times against each other. This common test may have to be repeated a few times to conclude before making further adjustments.

were getting abit OT here

yes indeed. My strategy the last couple years have been co-driving. not only for feedback and reps, but there's more going on and its better for me to have less time to overthink things. Started on a regular '03 neon and learned efficient low power hopelessly outclassed momentum driving > then decently competitive SRT4 > now I'm planning to play with the barracuda to learn me some RWD after having tasted it in a FRS and MR2.

I'm not a terrible driver,I'll occasionally mix it up at the top 10% locally. I'm just not at the pointy end of the talent. My big thing is consistency. If there is a loose part for that I'm all ears. Generally I turn the seat seat time dial.