UHCOOG1 -- Thank YOU for bringing forth this subject and the available products. The article on weight balancing effect of the sway bar end links is very good... similar to what I've tried to explain. The point that I've tried to bring forth is, first, balance the 4-corners side-to-side, best as possible, without the sway bar end links attached... then... attach the end links so to avoid any uneven pre-load per side that would non-favorably effect the corner weights of the car. Keep in mind, also that the front and rear weights will basically be pre-set as % front/rear, but the side-to-side weights can be adjusted to have each other as close as possible.

Another factor with weight balancing, is with the re-positioning of the battery (in the trunk)... I had found notable corner weight differences by progressively changing the location.. at one time, I had the battery centrally located in the center above the differential (under the rear speaker tray).. looked good and out of the way.. but we changed it with better/eqaulized corner weight distribution by placing it, ultimately, in the far passenger rear corner of the trunk... surprising what a difference in corner weight % it made!

I'm going to look up and see what adjustable end links would fit my stock-type bars (custom bars/both solid... 1.25" front, 1.0" rear... had these made for me back in the early '80s).

PS: Setting body/ride height by fender measuring and/or suspension measuring points should not over-ride corner weight balancing for best handling results. The differences in fender heights will be minimal side-to-side, and nearly un-noticable to the eye, but the best weight balance will result in the better handling potential to the driver of the car. In fact, a steering re-alignment may also be required after the corner balancing is set.

Another PS: IF the car is going to be making predominantly left or right hand turns, such as for an oval track, then you could always reconsider the side-to-side balance and pre-load of the sway bars to have a betterv result for suich oval track turning. What I've been discussing all above is the neutral balance for multiple left/right hand manuevers, say, for a pylon autocross and road course with twisty turns.

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!