Just put these in. Wow, what a difference!
-Less body roll
-Quicker 'set' in the corners

These are longer than factory and aftermarket links (5.3" vs ~4-5"?). I was concerned it could cause clearance issues where the bar goes through the K member. Turned out there was no clearance issues anywhere for me (FYI - I have spacers under my bar bushings already - was needed when I first put bar in).

In my opinion, this is a must do for anyone who wants immediate response from their sway bar. Cheap $60 modification that I would recommend to everyone.

To further answer the question above - the two pivoting points allow for the 'mounts' to be mis-aligned, but doesn't allow for any slack. My issue before was the rubber bushings could only be so tight, otherwise it would 'bind' the suspension, not allowing full compression. So consequently, there was a significant amount of take-up and compression of the rubber bushings before the sway bar was ever torqued, which resulted in excessive body roll (even though the total wheel rate was high enough).

-'02 Dodge Viper Ex-World Challenge racecar
-'73 Duster, 6.1 based 392 hilborn hemi, tko600, full floater rear 9", Hellwig custom bars, viper brakes, built for road course