Quote:

Rich I didn't get to go ti indy with plowing my job .
Was a booth set up to hand out flyers for the rumored Scotts Gateway Mopar event ?

Scott had said he would have flyers ready to pass out by the Indy show. Obviously that didn't happen.

I went out to dinner with the Cottleville bunch Friday evening at a Japanese Steakhouse in Indy (Ginza) and everyone was discussing upcoming Mopar events.

There were lots of rumors of what is and what's not going on.
From what was said, some of the Gateway rumors were coming out of Josh's camp.

At that point Kilkare hadn't been officially announced.

No real news from Scott, I tried calling him Friday night to see what he has to say about what happening.
No answer (No big surprise) so I left a voice asking him to call and let people know what's going on.
I don't really expect to hear back from him.
Scott (like other people/promoters) only call if they want something.

Randy B. might have more of an idea of what's going on, he knew about Scott's plans before most anyone did.

I guess we'll know on March 17th when Gateways finalized schedule is posted.

As far as the being able to drink in the pits at Kilkare, it's not a big thing to me.
I'm not that much of a drinker anyway, only after I'm done racing or at a party.

Most of the people I know do want to pop a beer at their trailer when their done too (some sooner).

If they are allowed to drink in the pits it needs to be made known otherwise it's gonna mean that some people aren't going to show in the first place.

Kayse can't keep up at all now. lol