Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kilkare
Pros: New racing surface. Very nice. They've spent allot of money cleaning the place up and it looks nice.
New timing system.
Cons: They've spent allot of money on fences and gates, its kinda hard to get around the place once inside.
You can't really see the racing action from the new staging lanes. There's a 12am -10am curfew on the weekends. You can't even start a race engine between those hours let alone race down the track. They had trouble finishing races last year because of this.
Alcohol must be purchased from the track and consumed in their "beer garden". Don't get caught with beer at your trailer out you will get kicked out. This could be a problem at a weekend race where people tend hang out after racing is over and camp.
Track runs 8th mile for all classes except sportsman due to a fairly short shut down area. (which may out may not be a problem with people)
Also tech is pretty strict(which can be a good thing) make sure you're up to date on certs, Licenses, belts ect.

The beer thing might kill that track if they have
3 day events(or over night camping).. I know I wouldnt
go if they start kicking out racers due to that

Most of the crowd I know said that the no beer in the pits rule means that they won't be going to Kilkare.

Seriously?? I do believe I can leave the beer at home for a weekend with out any ill effects.

Light travels faster than the speed of sound,,,this is why some people seem bright untill you hear them speak.