So I took the car on another drive today with the new motor (408ci sb)to monitor everything, and now I have new worries...I gave the car full throttle tonite for the first time ever (I have been giving it quarter or half throttle, just because I am not used to the power and have not really layed into it since it was still fast otherwise lol), shifting through all 3 gears off the light set at 6600rpms...I am running a remote oil filter (wix 51515) with -10AN lines, a kevko pan, a HV pump (standard pressure spring) and about 7-8 quarts of Brad Penn 10W40 oil. Upon jazzing the throttle I hit 60psi, then the oil pressure drops to between 55-60psi....This has me worried since I feel like it should be going up, or atleast staying the same. I am wondering if the pump is not able to keep up with the remote filter and added volume? Last year I ran a stock pump in my 365 with a high pressure spring and running it to 6500rpms I would get a rock solid 70psi throughout a pass (no remote filter though)

Do you think the addition of the high pressure spring would help this issue? At all other speeds, the oil pressure holds steady. I get 60psi cold when I fire it up (used to get 70-80 last year with the high pressure spring), cruising at 40mph all warmed up I am around 45psi steady, idle is around 18-20 heated up. Just looking for some input on this since I think this is a pretty serious issue and I don't want to go eating up bearings. If the remote filter is the problem, I could easily remove the lines and just run a super dinky filter on there...not my first choice (which is why I ran the remote in the first place as I can't even get the short version of the 51515 to fit) but if it will help cure this pressure problem then I will definitely try it...Or would it have to be pump related and need the high pressure spring?

Thanks
Matthew