And you havent run the adapters with biscuit mounts, have you Wade?

I agree...havent heard of anyone having any issues with the spool mounts.

Wade - Im not sure why you are trying to allude to my experiences somehow being down to user error?

My workshop of thirty years experience working on both US and Aussie mopars verified the issue with the engine mount adapters and the pan.

This is the same workshop that modified my mounts, fabricated my right side header to get around my steering box, fabricated my radiator bracketry and fabbed up a whole new billet brake booster bracket and linkage to clear the #8 coil cover - they are no dummies.

You have seen the pics pf their work - if it had been something dumb I did - I wouldnt be commenting.

Furthermore ...my comment on the headers is simply based on the obvious quality issues....they " should" not present the issues they do....and i certainly .dont have to run them to make that observation....so thats a pretty lame criticism to throw at me.

And FWIW...at the beginning, I torqued the pan bolts to factory spec....as per the manual and it leaked....end of story.

I will acknowledge I didnt go too hard with the RTV though....so maybe that was it....but when we checked the pan rail...it wasnt real straight......probably caused by me over-torquing the bolts trying to stop the leak.

We're here to share experiences arent we?.....not cast doubt on others competency.