Quote:

I played around with this problem in the past on a stroker motor with a bigger cam.

1) Drilling throttle plates may lead to booster fuel dribble.

2) Cracking open secondaries could be difficult for a number of reasons but mainly because they are so big and it would need to be done almost to perfection.

What I did was take a tee off of the PCV hose and used different orifice sizes, it seemed to work well but I did not mess with it very long. You would want to have this extra orifice take in filtered air. I tried many orifice sizes and dont remeber what I ended up with but it was not small, (I think around 3/16 inch) You would want to use a wideband A/F device to iron out your system.

I couldnt figure out how to crack the secondaries as they seem to come to a rest on the base plate as a stop

I thought about drilling the secondaries to counter act the possible velocity on the booster causing dribble as you suggested but what worried me, along with cracking the secondaries, was the the timing of the air velocity/ fuel/ timed vacuum open created by air bleed in the plate.

1973 Charger, former SE, former auto

I'm not trying to be difficult, it comes naturally....