Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You must live in a real backwoods place if you can't find a guy w/ a mandrel bender. We even have them here in the middle of nowhere. I did specify it had to be a gearhead place, maybe you missed that.

Those TTI systems are pretty spendy, especially compared to what I get done.

Where do you live that there is a shop with a mandrel bender on every other corner?

I live just north of BOSTON , there is only one place I know of in a 100 mile radius and he isn't cheap. I had some exhaust work done there and it would have been cheaper to get a TTi system, except TTi doesn't make headpipes for my car, big block A body with factory exh. manifolds, and their tailpipes are not made correctly for FACTORY location, found that out after I had them installed and had to be cut and modified to fit factory muffler and rear tip location.

Nevermind mandrel benders are VERY expensive , which is why mandrel bent systems are pricy, though TTi thinks they have the market cornered and charges like they are the only game in town.

There was a company out of Canada that was selling mandrel bent header back exhaust systems for mopars. He was selling them on ebay for like $250 plus shipping.

Just because the company was in canada doesn't mean that is where those parts came from ....

John I had heart burn buying them from a foreign country too. But the guy had a muffler shop and was bending kit himself. Let me do more research if the bandwith will let me.

56 Plaza 63 D100 step side 67 Coronet, 68 Roadrunner, 69 Super Bees, 69 Coronet 500 convertible, 70 Roadrunner Post, 79 D150 360, and a severe case of Mopar a,d,d