Quote:

buy a cheap summit 2.5" system. when you step things up buy there cheap 3" system. the tti stuff is super nice, i have 2 sets of there headers but its hard to justify the price of the exhuast systems for what it is.

I understand this fully. I am not knocking it. I am only quoting your post because it is a common thought. I am not trying to single you out.

I have played around with doing things a little cheaper. Heck a built a space saver spare from cheap junk in my garage. I find that most of the time you will wish you got the good stuff or end up buying it in the end. You will have spent all that money for the good stuff plus all that money for the bad stuff that you end up replacing.

Never be afraid to buy the best stuff. You will never be disappointed and you will never have to explain to someone why you didn't.

My father used to like to say: If you are not doing it whole fast, you will be doing it half fast.

Just my two cents.

(O O {]{]{]||[}[}[} O O) 1971 Plymouth 'Cuda 440-6 {||O||} 2000 Yamaha V-Max (O O [========= SRT] O O) 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 . Making as big as a carbon footprint as I can!!!