Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You must live in a real backwoods place if you can't find a guy w/ a mandrel bender. We even have them here in the middle of nowhere. I did specify it had to be a gearhead place, maybe you missed that.

Those TTI systems are pretty spendy, especially compared to what I get done.

Where do you live that there is a shop with a mandrel bender on every other corner?

I live just north of BOSTON , there is only one place I know of in a 100 mile radius and he isn't cheap. I had some exhaust work done there and it would have been cheaper to get a TTi system, except TTi doesn't make headpipes for my car, big block A body with factory exh. manifolds, and their tailpipes are not made correctly for FACTORY location, found that out after I had them installed and had to be cut and modified to fit factory muffler and rear tip location.

Nevermind mandrel benders are VERY expensive , which is why mandrel bent systems are pricy, though TTi thinks they have the market cornered and charges like they are the only game in town.

There was a company out of Canada that was selling mandrel bent header back exhaust systems for mopars. He was selling them on ebay for like $250 plus shipping.

Just because the company was in canada doesn't mean that is where those parts came from ....