Quote:

Well, might as well throw my in too If I needed something to get me back on the track and went out in the vendor/swap meet isles looking and found said part I would be happy to pay and offer to pay if someone wanted to give it to me free. Maybe thats me but I dont want to owe anyone and everyone needs some compensation for their stuff. You should be grateful that you found the part and got to keep racing, now if you had won your class and Ben just gave you the part you needed in a "Major" situation would you then have gone to him and said Thanks and offered him some $$ of your winnings? Im wondering if Ben had known you were gonna bash him over $5 if he would have just put the part back in his tool box. By the way I have never bought anything from Ben but have talked with him on some parts and he seems like a decent person.

Greg, I had a guy help me with a tranny change once,several years ago and he still comes around looking for food at my trailer!! I guess I should have paid him! ha ha I would not have it any other way! ps did you let Donna out of the basement yet? Big Dog