Quote:

First off I had an absolute blast at MMW! It was a long ride and well worth it. Josh did an amazing job, as did everyone involved. The track prep was amazing and Scott the announcer kicked tail. Now for Ben at Promax. Good 'ol Ben at ProMax. I was in a major jamb Saturday morning. Smoked my starter. Bought it from Mancini. Broke my battery cable end taking the old one out. Run to the swap side. Hit up Ben. Tell him my jamb. Goes into his tool box and digs out a nasty old copper end and says, "What's it worth to you"? I say "What?". He says, "Well how much is it worth?". I say "How much do you need?". Five dollars later I got the end. A 50 cent end may I add. Yes I needed it to fix my car, and yes 5 bucks is only 5 bucks, but WHAT THE %&^%*^%?!?!?!?!?!? In my opinion, Ben's no racer at all. He just wants money. Any racer would have offered it up for free and may have accepted the $5 I would have offered up. A real man would have declined the $5 and wished good luck. I've spent alot of money with Ben over the years and will never give him another dime. Even if it means I don't have a part to fix my car!! Rant over.

Ok if he gets you out of a jamb it has to be worth something. You got to race instead of parking it on the trailer. Getting to race has to be worth more than $5.

On a side note I can remember an engine builder here who got tired of the masses nickle and diming him. Mr. ProMax is in business to make money and if he gives out all these freebees it might send him to the poorhouse. We all have bills to pay sometime they are paid with ingratitude.

56 Plaza 63 D100 step side 67 Coronet, 68 Roadrunner, 69 Super Bees, 69 Coronet 500 convertible, 70 Roadrunner Post, 79 D150 360, and a severe case of Mopar a,d,d