Quote:

Wow,

I really thought that I was helping you out when found exactly what you were looking for. I did ask you what it was worth to you? The $5 wasnt so much for the part as it was for my time. You couldn't buy a coke or a cheeseburger for $5 at the event. In case you didn't know the promoters are proud of the Midway booths and charge us a pretty penny for them. The majority of this money is what is used to put the event on and help pay for your racing purses! So please don't tell me that I'm not a racer, I put a lot of time, money and effort into this event.

Also Holley jets are $6.99 a pair via Summit or Jegs plus a $9 handling fee. I don't think that $8 a pair delivered to your hand is unreasonable.

Like you guys pay $8 for a jet pair... When you buy the assortment of jets, how much are they? $5 for a copper battery cable lug? But I guess you add in the cost of your precious time hu?
Your making it worse with these comments BTW. If I was next to the racer, Id give you that stuff, and then help them put it on...

Last edited by Bob_Coomer; 09/27/11 03:39 PM.

[color:"red"]65 Hemi Belvedere coming soon [/color]
[color:"#00FF00"]557" Indy engine 1.07 60ft 144mph in the 8th 2100 lbs package [/color]