being a vendor,and was a racer some time ago...here is my ...first i never understood why a "racer in need" is an excuse to get a part cheap,if not free. your wrong for calling ben out on this one...period. i have delt with him,and he seems like a very nice guy,and tries to help,and make a living also,selling parts.i always try and remember what i have in my trailer when someone announces a racer is broke,and needs XXXX. most all the outfits over there are worth more than my house,let alone the super cool racecars i see. i feel if in need,i sould try to provide as best as i can,but why should i be expected to lose money to help? yes 5.00 MIGHT have been not the exact price autozone would have charged,but it was right next door to your outfit!!! you should say your sorry,for the foolish rant,and all be friends in this sport...its really a small world we live in,[mopar drags,parts,and show]and i would rather go to the track and see friends instead of enemies.just remember it would have been a long weekend in the stands without ben's help.. ..mike...p.s. really cool challenger!!!

Last edited by imfixinmopars426; 09/28/11 04:44 PM.