Quote:

Quote:

Wow,

I really thought that I was helping you out when found exactly what you were looking for. I did ask you what it was worth to you? The $5 wasnt so much for the part as it was for my time. You couldn't buy a coke or a cheeseburger for $5 at the event. In case you didn't know the promoters are proud of the Midway booths and charge us a pretty penny for them. The majority of this money is what is used to put the event on and help pay for your racing purses! So please don't tell me that I'm not a racer, I put a lot of time, money and effort into this event.

Also Holley jets are $6.99 a pair via Summit or Jegs plus a $9 handling fee. I don't think that $8 a pair delivered to your hand is unreasonable.

I don,t think that copper end was going to make you or break you,and to rant about a $5.00 part seems pretty triva to me,your in the wrong hobby if your going to complain about 5 bucks and Promax thats just bad business on your part.(sounds like your loseing future custermers over $5 bucks

My feelings exactly,,,now it's time to move on.

Light travels faster than the speed of sound,,,this is why some people seem bright untill you hear them speak.