Quote:

If you found a crack in the intake gasket,thats one problem solved,also what kind of valve seals are you running?Perfect circle teflon seals are known to use oil in a street motor.Also,at higher RPMs oil can be thrown off the rocker arms,and sucked in the PCV.Tall valve covers with bafles will help.

That is a good question. I had the heads worked on a regular, non race oriented shop. My fault and will resume doing it myself or going to a better shop on the next shot. The only smoke is when I let of the throttle while driving, especially while on the freeway. The harder and quicker I let off the throttle, usually the more smoke from the right side tailpipe. there is nothing during start up.

I am not sure if it is doing this anymore, as no one has followed behind me since the intake gasket swap. 200 miles since and oil level is still just above the full mark.

2016 Ram 1500 Crew Cab: 5.7, 65RFE, 4.56 gears with locker, Hemifever tuned, AFE intake, 87mm throttle body, JBA headers, 3" Flowmaster exhaust, split to dual 2.5" exits. 13.57 best ET so far.

Searching for new A or B Body Project!