Quote:

Valve covers need a baffle under the breather and the pvc if you have not taken care of that yet.

Have you verified that the engine isn't leaking oil out anywhere like the oil pan rail, oil filter area etc. No puddles underneath when you park it?

From my car, no, no puddles. Took it out yesterday evening and put another 40 miles on it since the intake and oil change. I took it out on the back roads and beat on it some for once. Boy, for a 318, it is running good and had no problem breaking the tires free, even with 3.21s and the near stock stall converter. It pulled right up to 5,500 rpm several times.Of course, I cant tell if it is smoking when I let off out of the right tail pipe, but if it is not cured yet, it has to be something minor in the cylinder head.

I do have baffles the valve covers and the pcv and breather are across from each other. I still smell some oil from time to time, so a valve cover gasket may be leaking a bit, especially when I jump on the gas. It is not enough to leak on the ground anywhere, though. there is never a spot on the ground of a fluid of any kind.

2016 Ram 1500 Crew Cab: 5.7, 65RFE, 4.56 gears with locker, Hemifever tuned, AFE intake, 87mm throttle body, JBA headers, 3" Flowmaster exhaust, split to dual 2.5" exits. 13.57 best ET so far.

Searching for new A or B Body Project!