Ok, I just found this thread. I have owned a ton of A66 cars. 70 and 71's even real 71 rally 340 shaker cars. Paul's convert is the coolest ragtop and is original. I seen it when he forst brought it back. The hood decals are original 3M reflective in the engine size 340. The four barrel letters were red with black outlines like a pot metal emblem. Chrysler did not have part numbers for all their decals. I worked at Chrysler Dealers in the mid 70's in parts. I used to buy all the nos parts I could back then. I had a LIL Red Express when the were still on the lot and I wanted the decal on the top of the air cleaner lid. Guess what no # part number in the book. I called Hamtramck parts Identifier system.I went thru top parts book guys who put the parts books together No Record of the decal and did not know what I was talking about. So no mopar was not by the book. I have seen the decals on other cars years ago. Nobody would have had these made back then to sell. Who would have done a 340 car. These would have been too expensive to make. I have owned an all original California 340 FC7 340 auto A66 convert with Same color stripe as Paul's. It had great options.I am trying to buy it back. The others were FJ5 Sublime cars built early at the LA Plant. It was in Michigan two years ago. They all had Silver grilles. All cars were original unmolested cars. Chrysler was the most loosest controlled Car Co. Getting back to the LIL Red Lid. You had to order the chrome lid and it came without the sticker. I will try to find some pics of those cars. I still have the FC7 Ragtop Plate that reads 340 Vert.