Quote:

Thanks for the info Sublime. What plant was your car built at ? Interesting the B09 was a Sunday my 928 SPD was a sunday also. Almost makes you think those sunday built cars got the left overs from the week before. I take it by saying there is no 340 call out on the hood that it is a sport hood ? Mine being a flat hood car has the V8 emblems. All the early A66 cars I have seen had the 15" wheels.

The car is a Los Angeles plant car. You are right no 340 call outs on the sports hood, with just the V8 emblems on the fenders. It only has standard gauges, but it does have the 3 speed wipers with motorized washers. To bad they didn't have a ralleye gauge cluster left over to throw in as well.

You know it never dawned on me to check what day of the week B09 was... I didn't know they had a Sunday shift; maybe it would have been the start of the Monday night shift? Hard to say when the actual build date was, but it makes you wonder.

The car is FJ5 sublime with V98 bumble bee stripe delete. I am bummed that is didn't come with a bumble bee stripe, I think I will add it anyway, I love those stripes.

I think an A66 registry would be cool