Thanks 1 Wild (Randy)!

This is turning into a good read! The 70 Challenger has not been touched by me this is exactly how I bought it in 86, it shows no signs of repair work or damage other than the hood repaint, the car came with hood blackout and that was never reinstalled after repaint??? I'm really glad they tapped off the decals.The wheellip mlds. have been on the car since I bought it and look like they were factory installed but i didnt buy it new so??? Its a cool car orignal paint but tired,hate to loose the orignal paint but it really needs resto! Ever since buying the car I always keep an eye out for 340 decal cars seen a few but not many.

Alan wish I had an NOS decal, I have so much NOS for this car been collecting stuff for it since 86, bought a NOS grill,Headlight bezels, all 4 sidemarkers, taillights and turnsignal lens from Gateway Mopar (Scott S) about 87 for 800.00 at nats but never came across decal, seems cheap today but I was whining in 87

Car was found by a friend of mine in GA he bought it from the original owner (lady) and he and another friend went to pick it up asking price 3k while they were trailering it home friend two said he would like to purchase the car if it ever comes up for sale so new owner tacked on 1k and said we can drop it off at your house, two weeks later I saw car and told friend if it ever comes up for sale Please let me know he said for 1K more than he paid I can take it home, so it came home and being the pack rat I am its stayed with us.

Alan one thing I can assure you I didnt print these decals up, years ago I talked to Ron Adair and he supposingly had an NOS for 350.00 never saw it and wouldnt have paid it in the nintys but thats the only one I've ever heard of........Paul