Originally Posted by 2boltmain
This hobby is about modifications and tinkering. The fact you are asking about a stroker means your lickin your lips and rubbing your hands together considering it. I say- if you have the means to do a stroker Elephant go for it! More cubes to tame those huge port heads and make for improved low end.

I've never really had a desire to build it as a stroker. Like I said. I don't race it or hardly beat on it. Outside of the occasional romp every once in a while. But is it really worth the upgrade if the lower end in mine is good and just needs refreshening and new pistons when that time comes? Hopefully that makes sense.

The original post was meant to ask. Why would you build one...unless it was a race car, street brawler or just for bragging rights?

I can see if if one is building one from scratch...then and only then. Maybe it's a no Brainer !!

In regards to better / more low end. I can up the gear to a 4.10 or maybe a 4.56 for more grunt off the line. But then,,, That takes away for my original intention and thats drive it . And drive it I do

A lot of people don't believe me when I say this. But I bought the car because of the color combination and the fact I helped build the car back in the early 2000s time frame so I know the car inside and out.
The Hemi just made that choice a little more expensive.