A litle history on the car / engine that I know

Car was done in 2004 running driving, Sometime later ( not sure when )
The fuel pump went out of it several years back. And a new one installed , but turns out the replacement pump was the high pressure variant and flooded the engine thru the carbs ( excessive pressure )
Thats since changed to a lower pressure spec type hemi pump long before I bought it

Ive talked to the man who built it and he feels the fuel washed the rings out of it and never sealed back up .
It had a grand total of 850 miles put on it from spring 2004 until Oct 2020 when I bought the car
Ive since put over 10,000 miles on it. As I have no use for a garage queen and I drive the car A LOT.

One of my concerns to stroke it and get more power out of it was traction. I run a 245-60-15 tire and it can be a little traction limited now.

To build a 2nd engine I figure is mid $20s at a minimum and , upper $20s most likely. And deep down feel like thats an expense I doubt I want to do at this stage in my life. Plus the whole storage issue.

Im plan to have a sit down conversation with a buddy of mine next year at the spring fling and get his thoughts to build mine , Or ?????